The Huawei Demo Program (HDP) gives eligible partners generous discounts on hardware and software used for partners’ own laboratories, demo centers, and sales office infrastructure. HDP aims to improve awareness, experience, and branding of Huawei technologies, products, and solutions.
All Certified Partners (Distributors, VAPs, Tier 2 Partners, HALPs, HAINAs, GPs, RPs, and Solution Partners) are eligible for HDP discounts.
All products in Huawei’s Enterprise Business Product and Solution List can be regarded as eligible products.
There are free versions of software and license for download.
Trade terms are FOB Hong Kong.
Terms and Conditions
1. Demo products cannot be sold by HALP/HAINA ever, or by other partners within one year of the shipment date.
2. All demo products are for partners’ internal use only:
- Office infrastructure
- Solution demonstrations (or Proof of Concept, PoC)
3. Internal use does NOT include:
- Reselling, remarketing, or distribution of products to end users or customers
- Supporting the provision of managed services to customers
- Using products to build out the network of an Internet Service Provider
4. HDP cannot be combined or stacked with any other promotions or discounts.
5. Demo products with quality problems must be handled in accordance with the Dead on Arrival (DOA) process or the Return Material Authorization (RMA) agreement.
6. Huawei is entitled to audit partners to validate the presence and appropriate use of equipment and software purchased under this program. If Channel Partners sell Demos without being authorized, they will be punished according to the Regulations on Penalizing the Violations of Channel Partners for Enterprise Business Ex-China.
7. Huawei reserves the right to change any aspect of this program at any time.