Huawei FusionServer 5288 V5 is a 4U, 2-socket rack server, applicable to services such as tiered storage of hot, warm, and cold data, and historical data archiving. With high efficiency design, the server ensures excellent computing performance and provides flexible and ultra-large local storage scalability to reduce data storage costs.
The 4U server can be configured with two Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, 24 DDR4 DIMMs (2,666 MT/s), and 44 x 3.5-inch plus 4 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA disks for local storage, the FusionServer 5288 V5 supports a maximum of eight NVMe SSDs. It incorporates patented technologies, such as Dynamic Energy Management Technology (DEMT) and Fault Diagnosis & Management (FDM), and integrates Huawei’s eSight software for entire-lifecycle management, helping customers drive down OPEX and improve ROI.
|Form Factor||4U rack server|
|Processors||1 or 2 Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors of up to 205W|
|Memory||24 DDR4 DIMM slots, up to 2,666 MT/s memory speeds|
• 24 x 3.5-inch SAS/SATA hard drives
• 4 x 3.5-inch SAS/SATA hard drives (see note 1)
• 16 x 3.5-inch SAS/SATA hard drives
• 16 x 3.5-inch SAS/SATA hard drives + 4 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA hard drives or NVMe SSDs
• 14 x 3.5-inch SAS/SATA hard drives (or 4 NVMe SSDs for the NVMe model) + 4 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA hard drives or NVMe SSDs (this configuration does not support internal hard disk and I/O module 1)
|RAID||RAID 0, 1, 5, 50, 6, or 60; optional supercapacitor to protect cache data from power failures; RAID level migration, drive roaming, self-diagnosis, and web-based remote configuration|
|Network Ports||• LOM: 2 x 10 GE + 2 x GE ports
• Flexible NIC: 2 x GE, 4 x GE, 2 x 10 GE, or 1/2 x 56G FDR IB ports
|PCIe Expansion||Up to 10 PCIe 3.0 slots, including 1 for a RAID controller card and 1 for a flexible NIC|
|Fan Modules||4 hot-swappable counter-rotating fan modules with optional N+1 redundancy|
|Power Supply||2 hot-swappable PSUs with optional 1+1 redundancy. Supported options include:
• 900W AC Platinum PSU
• 1,500W AC Platinum PSU
|Management||• Provides management features such as fault diagnosis, Dynamic Energy Management Technology (DEMT), and hardware security hardening based on Huawei iBMC chips; provides mainstream interfaces, such as Redfish interfaces, enabling easy integration.
• Optionally configured with the Huawei eSight management software to provide advanced management features such as batch OS deployment and automated firmware upgrade, enabling automated entire-lifecycle management.
|Certifications||CE, UL, FCC, CCC, and RoHS|
|Installation Suite||L-shaped guide rails, adjustable guide rails, and holding rails|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||175 mm x 447 mm x 748 mm (6.89 in. x 17.60 in. x 29.45 in.)|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F) (ASHRAE Class A3 compliant)|